Our legal service for visa and immigration matters includes:
- E visa (E-1/E-2) for treaty traders, investors and employees
- H-1B visa for specialty occupation employees
- H-2B visa for non-agricultural workers
- H-3 visa for trainees or interns
- L-1A visa for international expatriates of executives and managers
- L-1B visa for international expatriates with specialized knowledge
- O-1 visa for highly acclaimed entrepreneurs, musicians, artists, and scientists
- P-3 visa for artists/entertainer as part of culturally unique performances
- R-1 visa for religious workers at religious organizations
- TN visa for Canadian and Mexican professionals under NAFTA
- Employment based First Preference (EB-1) Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Researcher and Professor, and Multinational Expatriate Manager
- Employment Based Second Preference (EB-2) Labor Certificate (PERM) and National Interest Waiver for Advanced Degree Workers
- Employment Based Third Preference (EB-3) Labor Certificate (PERM) for Professionals, Skilled and Unskilled Workers
- Employment Based Fourth Preference (EB-4) Religious Workers
- Employment Based Fifth Preference Investor Program (EB-5) for Foreign Entrepreneurs
Immigration Counseling and Planning − Consultations and Advisories
- Foreign business/entrepreneur setting up US operations
- Foreign born graduates seeking advice on US employments
- US business hiring foreign-born employees and professionals
- Visa and immigration planning and options for family members
- Counseling on naturalization and citizenship application issues
In a globalized economy, hiring and transferring key personnel across international borders helps businesses and employers to meet their ever-demanding global competitions and challenges.
Roman frequently works with Human Resources professionals to ensure a smooth transition in hiring and transferring foreign employees. Each case is analyzed, expedited, and monitored throughout the life of the case by Roman so that employer and employee can focus on pursuing what they are good at for their business and personal development rather than being diverted by the immigration maze.
Roman advises businesses ranging from startups to multinational corporations and from professional orchestras to universities. Roman assists employers to ensure that the employment of foreign professionals and transferred personnel are in full compliance with the U.S. immigration legal frame work.
Roman utilizes the latest technologies to manage case preparation, client communications, and case tracking and provides regular updates to clients informed of the latest developments affecting their hiring practice and pending cases.
Roman offers a boutique firm’s experience at competitive rates. Roman’s clients have included:
- Accounting firm
- Architecture firm
- Biotech research institution
- Civil engineering firm
- Foreign government
- Foreign chambers of commerce
- Information technology startups
- Law firm
- News publisher
- Non-profit organization
- Religious organization
- Semiconductor designing and consulting firm
- Software developer
Roman regularly works with foreign professionals in work visa and employment-based immigration matters, including those of family members of the principal visa applicant.
For nearly 15 years, Roman has handled more than one thousand cases resolving complex work visa and immigration matters. Achieving results in partnership with his clients has been Roman’s guiding philosophy since the beginning of his practice.
Roman prides himself on timely communication to clients, efficient case management, and high success rate on his cases.
Having gone through process of work visa and immigration himself, Roman understands the personal nature and impact of immigration matters to foreign professionals.
Roman’s individual clients have included:
- Administrative analyst
- Business executive and manager
- Business consultant and analyst
- Engineer (I.T., Software, Hardware, Electrical, Industrial, Civil, among others)
- Entrepreneur (I.T., Software, International Trade, Hotelier, Distribution, among others)
- Executive Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Marketing professional
- Market research analyst
- Operations manager
- Sales professional