Welcome to the immigration law office of Roman Lee!
For more than 20 years, Roman has helped businesses and individuals from all over the world authorized to live and work in the United States. Whether you are looking for a temporary work visa for company employees or exploring personal US permanent residence options, Roman understands the critical and urgent nature of immigration matters to businesses’ growth and individuals’ career path. Roman will navigate with you through the complex maze of the US immigration system to accomplish your goal.
Roman is a graduate of Cornell Law School and an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association(AILA). Roman’s practice areas include:
- Employment visa solutions for businesses and entrepreneurs
- Immigration solutions for hiring foreign professionals
- Personnel transfers solutions for multinational corporations
- Work visa solutions for foreign professionals and artists
- Permanent residence through employment offer/ family relationship
“I invite you to contact my office to discuss your immigration needs”.Very truly yours,
Roman J. Lee
Attorney at Law